Latest The Ministry of Defense Jobs 2022. Jobshair.com inform you that the Ministry of Defence Pakistan has announced new career opportunities for Pakistani citizens under the federal government. This (Ministry of Defense Jobs 2022 | MOD | www.recruitments.com.pk) published in Daily Jang news paper. Read the full page of Jobshair.com to understand the procedure of apply.
Jobs Announcement Date:
Last Date To Application Submitted:
Education / Qualification Requirement:
- Middle, Matric, Bachelor, Master, BBA, MBA.
No. Of Vacancies:
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Defence, Islamabad
MOD Government of Pakistan invites applications from young, talented, and energetic individuals for its latest recruitment. These career opportunities are being offered by the Federal Government for both genders (Male/Female).
Merit, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, and Azad Jammu and Kashmir quota is mentioned in the vacancy notice. Therefore, applicants should follow the information while submitting applications.
This recruitment has announced various posts from BS-01 to BS-17. As per the federal government’s recruitment policy, quotas for minorities, women and persons with disabilities are observed.
Before submitting the applications, applicants should read the complete information given in the advertisement and also on www.recruitments.com.pk.
MOD as Assistant Directors, Traffic Analysts Supervisors, Sub-Divisional Officers, Charge Nurses, Assistants, Sub-Inspectors, Security Sub-Inspectors, Traffic Analysts, Sub-Engineers – II, Technicians, Upper Division Clerks, Supervisors, Draftsmen, Operator Special K. is providing employment opportunities. Security Assistant Sub-Inspectors, Sub-Engineers – I, Lower Division Clerk, Technical Monitoring Staff, Security Supervisors, Lady Receptionists, Site Supervisors, Wiremen, Special Staff, Drivers, Deputy Messengers, Financial, Cooks, Mess Waiters, and Sanitary Workers.
More than 340 vacancies are opening. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan. Candidates who want to apply should read the required qualification, experience and age limit from the advertisement mentioned separately for each post.
Overall, Primary, Middle, Matric, DAE, Intermediate, Graduation, B.Tech, Nursing Diploma, MA, and MSc qualifications with experience in the same field are eligible to apply if they are of the specified age to apply.
According to the policy of the federal government, general relaxation in age will also be given to the candidates. MOD Recruitment Notice August 2022 Full Information Provided.
- Assistant Directors
- Charge Nurses
- Lady Receptionists
- Lower Division Clerks
- Mess Waiters
- Naib Qasid
- Operators Special
- Sanitary Workers
- Security Assistant Sub Inspectors
- Security Sub Inspectors
- Security Supervisors
- Site Supervisors
- Special Staff
- Sub Divisional Officers
- Sub Engineers – I
- Sub Engineers – II
- Sub Inspectors
- Technical Monitoring Staff
- Traffic Analyst Supervisors
- Traffic Analysts
- Upper Division Clerks
- This recruitment invites applicants online at www.recruitments.com.pk Or Click Here. Online Application Form and Deposit Slip are available on this link. Candidates can generate the Deposit Slip by providing the required information.
- First of all, candidates should open the prescribed link and Sign Up. After creating a profile candidates can generate the Deposit Slip and Fill out the Online Application Form by providing complete and correct information.
- Deposit Slips will be generated through the website till 1400 hours of the last date of application. Test/result intimation slips shall not be sent through postal/courier services.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website (www.recuitments.com.pk) on an alternate/daily basis and keep their cell numbers operational for tests/results intimations.