Latest The Sindh Police Jobs 2023. On this page, Jobshair will provide all current and upcoming career opportunities (Sindh Police Jobs 2023 – Advertisement and Download Form) announced by Sindh Police Department. The page will contain information about application form, application procedure, and advertisement. This page will also keep you updated about the recruitment process. Applicants residing in Sindh province and interested in searching for Police Jobs, Sindh Police Department Jobs, or Forces Jobs can check this link and apply for current recruitment announced by Sindh Government for Sindh Police. Read the full page details given below.
Sindh Police is a law enforcement agency that works under the Government of Sindh. Its headquarters is located in Karachi. Sindh Police Ranges/Regions/Units Central Police Office, Karachi Range, Hyderabad Range, Sukkur Range, Larkana Range, Mirpurkhas Range, SBA Range, Special Branch, CTD, Research and Development, Crime and Investigation Branch, Traffic Sindh Sindh Reserve Police. , the Rabid Response Force, and the Internal Accountability Bureau.
Currently Sindh Police has announced many vacancies for the residents of Sindh. Applicants from any district of Sindh are eligible. Men/Women can join Sindh Police Department by fulfilling the requirements imposed by Sindh Police.
Sindh Police has announced four advertisements containing more than 7500 vacancies. So, this is a great opportunity for boys and girls to join Sindh Police, including minority quota. These posts are leaning.
- Assistant Sub Inspectors ASI
- Class IV
- Driver Constables
- Lady Police Constables
- Police Constables
- recruitment will be made by the Sukkur IBA University Testing Services (SIBA) Testing Services. So, we required applicants to Apply Online at the STS website (apply.sts.net.pk)
- must create an Account by providing Personal and Academic Information on the Siba Testing Services website at https://apply.sts.net.pk/. Only Online applications shall be considered.
- Candidates applying through the STS must download the Challan Form and deposit the Application Processing Fee after completing the Online Application Form.
- Candidates must upload CNIC, Domicile, PRC/Form D, One Recent Photograph, Academic documents, and Driving License in the Online Application Form. The actual verification of records will be done during the interviews
- Candiates applying for Shaheed Quota (Police Constables, Driver Constables, Lady Constables, Class IV) should apply by downloading the Application Form from the Sindh Police website (www.sindhpolice.gov.pk).
- For Sindh Police Shaheed Quota (Except ASI Posts), You can forward your applications to the Central Police Office before 28th February 2023.