Latest The Ministry of Defence Jobs MOD Jobs 2022. Jobshair.com inform you that the Ministry of Defence announced multiple jobs. Official vacancies in the Ministry of Defense have been announced today. It is the largest recruitment for young, energetic, talented, and intelligent students in Pakistan. The title of this advertisement is New MoD Ministry of Defense Jobs 2022 Apply through www.amdte-rect.gov.pk. Read the full page of Jobshair.com to understand the procedure of apply.
Jobs Announcement Date:
Last Date To Application Submitted:
Education / Qualification Requirement:
- Middle, Matric, Bachelor, Master, BBA, MBA.
No. Of Vacancies:
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Defence MOD, Islamabad
New Government Ministry of Defense MOD Jobs Recruitment is accepting online applications from Pakistani nationals on open merit basis. These vacancies are accessible for both boys and girls.
Anyone who meets the educational requirements and belongs to any city of Azad Kashmir (AK), Ex-FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan (GB), Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, Punjab Rural, Punjab Urban, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan, can apply.
This is recruitment against BPS-06 to BPS-15 posts under Ministry of Defense of Pakistan. So, it means that candidates with matric to master degree can participate in this placement.
This time, Ministry of Defense MoD Government of Pakistan job notice is inviting online applications at www.amdte-rect.gov.pk. All the details are briefly explained on this portal.
Applications are invited from 19 September 2022 for Technical, Administration and Clerical Staff Vacancies at www.amdte-rect.gov.pk.
Currently Assistant, Stenotypist, Data Entry Operators, Civilian Associate Engineers, Assistant Cameraman, Technician, Upper Division Clerk UDC, Assistant Security Supervisors, Information Assistant, Draftsman, Camera Operators, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Prof. There are vacancies for Readers. Draftsmen, calligraphers, plate makers, projectionists, and mechanics.
- Assistant Cameramen
- Assistant Security Supervisors
- Camera Operators
- Civilian Associate Engineers
- Data Entry Operators
- Information Assistants
- Junior Draughtsmen
- Lower Division Clerks LDC
- Plate Makers
- Proof Readers
- Steno Typists
- Upper Division Clerks UDC
- As we described above, this announcement of Defence Ministry Government Jobs invites candidates’ information online through its Job Portal https://www.amdte-rect.gov.pk
- Or “CLick Here“
- Detailed general instructions/guidelines to apply online are also provided on the website. Online Application Forms must be filled in with utmost care as requests to edit the application shall not be entertained after its submission
- Candidates must provide valid information. No hard copy of the online form is required. No application processing fee is applicable. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated by the authority for the next procedure
- Persons belonging to Minorities, Scheduled Castes, Disabled, and Women Quotas will be considered as per their reserved quotas. The Job Portal https://www.amdte-rect.gov.pk will provide Online Form on 19th September 2022