Latest The Pakistan Railways Jobs 2023. On this page, you can get information about Pakistan Railways Govt of Pakistan Latest Recruitment. We get this Pakistan Railways Jobs 2023 – PR Jobs 2023 daily download application form from Navwat. Pakistan Railway Headquarters Lahore has announced two recent career notices for the recruitment of staff at its Head Office, Lahore. Candidates from all over Pakistan can get the job. Appointment will be made purely on merit and contract basis.
Pakistan Railways (Establishment of Business Development and HR Support Unit) and (Directorate of Property and Land, Head Office Lahore) is looking to hire highly dynamic, competent and motivated professionals.
Directorate of Property and Land Head Office Lahore is looking for HR Expert – I, HR Expert – II, Legal Expert, Deputy COPS/Inspection, Financial Analysis Expert, Rail Transport Costing Expert, Manager Customer Relations, Manager Dry Ports & Terminals, Senior Safety in. Officer, Assistant Safety Inspector, Assistant, Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Deputy Messenger, and Legal Officer BS-11
Interested persons who want to offer their services to Pakistan Railways should read the eligibility conditions mentioned in advertisement for each post in brief. Overall, applicants with Middle, Intermediate, Graduation, MBA, Masters Degree, ACA, ACMA, ACCA, CA, MS, LLB, and LLM qualifications can apply.
Aspirants who have the qualifications mentioned above and who wish to apply should read the required skill and experience requirements of the post. Only experience will be considered, followed by qualification required for each post.
- Senior Safety Officer
- HR Expert – I
- Manager Dry Ports & Terminals
- Manager Customer Relations
- Legal Expert
- Qanoongo BS-11
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- HR Expert – II
- Financial Analysis Expert
- Deputy COPS/Inspection
- Computer Operator
- Rail Transport Costing Expert
- Assistant Safety Inspector
- Desired individuals who wish to apply for vacancies listed in advertisement no. 1 should forward their applications online through the National Job Portal NJP at www.njp.gov.pk. Online Applications can be submitted for Serial No. 1 to 13.
- Applications for the Naib Qasid position should be submitted to the Project Director, Establishment of Business Development & HR Support Unit, Pakistan Railways Headquarters, Lahore.
- Desired individuals may forward their applications to the Chief Personnel Officer. Details of the posts can be found on www.pakrail.gov.pk and www.railways.gov.pk.